Sunday, January 08, 2006

Cruisin' for Christmas '05

I had such an awesome time on the cruise that I had to make a blog post before I head back to Iceland. I had an unbelievable time (well, except for the last day at sea, I think most of us were a little green!) and we should do it again real soon. So without further ado, I will add a few pictures of the event.

Here is Andy and Tom at the lifeboat drill. A good story about this one was that before we went up to the drill, we met up with Jamie, Travis, Katie and Shelby and Dan proceeded to say that its a good thing we were on deck 2 because if the ship did go down we would be the first to go (only he didn't know at the time that Shelby was very scared and there was Jamie doing the throat slash "cut it out" move the whole time)

On the first night, Dan met up with his long lost brother, Dan. Dan being very impressed with Dan's shirt, offered to trade Dan shirts straight up. Dan, seeing a great deal gladly accepted Dan's offer and traded shirts. So, Dan was wearing Dan's shirt for the rest of the night. Near the end of the cruise, Dan felt bad about taking Dan's Cruisin for Christmas shirt and traded Dan back.

After a great day in Cozumel, Ubaldo's group (Ray, Dave, and Rob) return to the boat with their loot.









In Belize, Dave, Dan, Tom, Andy, Kevin, Courtney (I hope I spelled your name right Courtney), Lauren, Erin, Jessie, and Ron went Zip Lining and cave tubing. Here is Andy posing for me as he went down the Zip Line.

Here is the "kiddie gang" (Katie and Kevin didn't want to be a part of it for some reason) at dinner the night after we were in Belize. Needless to say, we all had a GREAT time!

Finally, no cruisin for christmas post would be complete without a picture of the scavenger hunt. Here is a picture of Rob being dressed by the ladies for his strut around the theater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good time was indeed had by ALL! Sooooo many memories.