Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year / Gleðilegt Nýtt Ár!!

Happy New Year everyone! Its been quite a while since I posted something on the blog, so I thought now is the time. I am still in Iceland, and will probably be there for the next year. BUT, I am here in London for my Christmas R&R with my girlfriend Lina (she's from Iceland). You will see a few pictures of us below. Hope you all had a great Christmas and have a fun year!



Here is Lina and I on New Year's Eve in my parents flat. We look pretty spiffy, don't we:)



We took a trip to Windsor Castle and at the Paddington train station Lina found Paddinton Bear. Lina gave him a big hug because he was just SOOOO cute (her words, not mine).



We climbed to the top of St. Paul's Cathedral in London with Tom. Here we are on one of the upper level's outside. It was pretty windy up there. NO, I am not a wuss. Lina has her jacket off because it was very hot climbing the 452 stairs.



Lastly, we went to the Tower of London. I put myself on the "block" where they executed a bunch of people, including three queens. Luckily, no one had an axe.

No comments: