Saturday, October 15, 2005

Dave and Lisa in London and Bath

Its been quite a while since my last post, but I have been busy running all over the UK and France, but I will quickly recap it for you with a few pictures. It took me a while to find some seeing how I took over a 1000 pictures during the past two weeks. Lisa and my mom said I fit right in with all those Japanese tourists!


Here is Lisa and I on top of St. Pauls Cathedral. It was over 500 steps to get to the top of that thing. VERY long walk. In the background you can see the London Eye (a big ferris wheel thing) and the Thames River.


Here am I in front of Hampton Court Palace. This place was very large and very over the top. Crazy Henry VIII lived there.


This is a picture of the Roman baths in Bath. In the background you can see the Abby. The water looked nice and warm, but alas, there was no swimming allowed.


While we were in Bath, we took a day trip to Stonehenge. It was pretty amazing seeing something that was built around 5000 years ago.


After Bath, we were off to Warwick Castle. This was a great place! They had live archers and a working Trebuchet.

No comments: