Monday, October 03, 2005

Dave and Lisa in London

Its been quite a while since anyone has posted anything on the blog. We need some action! I hope you all aren't sick of seeing London, but it is my turn at the latest tour stop courtesy of Mom and Dad. I will post a few pictures a couple of times while I am here in the UK. Hope you like 'em.


Here is me riding one of the lions in Trafalgar Square. What you can't see in this picture is that I smashed my leg trying to get up on the stupid thing.


This is a picture of Lisa with the Tower Bridge in the background. This was taken from inside the Tower of London.


Here's me in front of one of the Royal Guards (the ones that supposedly never move or even blink an eye while on duty - but we saw him looking around and stuff). He did his little march around every fifteen minutes. He looks like he should be in school right now.


This is another shot of the Tower Bridge. This was about an hour and a half after the first one I took. The clouds sure rolled in fast, but luckily no rain.

Stay tuned......there's more to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave is dumb, too bad the lion didn't eat you.

Anonymous said...

Nice comment Tom! I can't wait to post the Tom "Vanilla Ice" Marl picture!