
Marls Near and Far
We are making progress on our new place - here is a front view

and the back view. The painter finished indoors yesterday and the flooring started today. Rob and I finally have all of our lights, knobs and fans purchased. Now we are down to towel bars! The builder is still working hard to get us moved in by the end of March.
3 comments:
I want to post some pictures but I can't figure it out, do i need to sign on? If so could you send the login to my email...
sarduci@gmail.com
Thanks.
Andy Erickson
Wow, nice house. It looks bigger than your old one. You should have some good experience with landscaping. I suggest Scotts use it as a trial lawn.
Rich
Jodi & Rob, house looks great. Can't wait to see it in August! Thanks for posting the pics!
Post a Comment