
As for me, I have one more exam to take, Electronic Circuits, and I already had two. Man this quarter has been crazy. I have been very busy between school, work, Chi Alpha Campus Ministries and whatever else happens. But it has all been great! I absolutely love school and my major of Electrical Engineering. I am probably going to get a Math Minor on top of it. I am currently taking some fun classes, French and Swing Dance. I just took my swing dance final, which I ace'd, boo yeah!
Just so you guys don't forget what I look like, I posting a few pictures from what is going on in Dayton, Ohio. I hope you enjoy them.
Chi Alpha Campus Ministries had a Winter Ball and the theme was "Princes and Princesses", naturally I chose to come as a Viking Prince. This is me and my Indian Roomate, Prince Dan (aka Bahadana).

This is me with my good buddy Jason, He was Prince the Artist, I stole his jacket and he stole my helmet.
So I dont always dress up like a fool, but quite often I do. The engineers can be kinda dry around here so I take it upon myself to change that. Here is another picture of me at a bowling night, in my inflatable sumo suit costume that I bought last Halloween for $12.
I hope you guys are enjoying these!
I also just recently purchased an Apple iMac and it is the most amazing computer I have ever encountered! I can take and edit pictures, video, music and pretty much everything else that I can think of. I just downloaded a program that tells me the cheapest gas within a 5 mile radius. Simply amazing. Check it out Here! I thank Aunt Linda for here Macintosh advice.

Anyhoo, as far as the rest of the year, I am going on a mission trip to the University of Kentucky for Spring break, I plan on going to Europe to visit the other half of the Marl clan, and I am still praying that I will get a job at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base for this Summer.
Thanks for all your support and love over all the years! I love you guys!
P.S. Click Here, to see the website for Chi Alpha Campus Ministries. You might be suprised who is President!
1 comment:
Hey, Andy!! So fun to see your pics. Glad you figured it out. Keep them coming; and don't forget to study sometime....
Post a Comment